Monday, April 29, 2013

Or a blur blur 

[That's me] [Edit] in, and rested. Rested. When noticing dormant blog of the CM until I was out. But... too much sleep, or trying to leave this as I. You guys gave me ever in it 不義理, and that!---saw go, is this blog 500th post--blog built-beans-Kun watching, laid-back go along also would be fun..., is finally updated. I am very lazy someone he didn't see blog / / bochibochi do. Have one year left. So just a wanted to write 500 articles improve. NDE my case was early stage cancer and anti-cancer drugs also is a follow-up but finally is one year. What cancer does not recur, still continue transitional Outpatient observation. "I do not take or MRI 1 year anniversary ~? "And I heard that your doctor is" to? Third year as would I have thought--"with an answer, so much Mon do? And the 引きさがりました. This is a reckless situation, career refugees cancer in the re-finding employment in's still working and ACE ACE. Prone environment after 50 Hmong is through. Commuting is on-going!--. If I have so so bicycle commute ground tofu now "Loos Chi" I was early retirement. Is surprised anymore, life colorful is and... still it not catch life and only?,--, INCO would be fine's and at each level, "Ma admissions this year. Still, since blog topic is not like exhausted secretly continue to update.
When I updated and it was about once in a while, please comment! 2013-04-29 20:10 Congratulations on 500 posts comments (2),. Finally I saw what are feelings ( haha cycling to work good luck! ~ ♪ or soon the thighs not tough? This year is also "well" you stand firm. Gamble ~ ~ my daughter pick any way, job hunting in the middle!?.
Also IZE to play now and then frequently from now from now-be ( * ^ ^ * ) (2013-04-29 20:43) failed to post the comments write a comment.
Missing items.
Did not match the authentication code.
Unable to accept the comments only alphanumeric.
Name: URL: comments: related links