Saturday, June 8, 2013

Henceforth and talk about education in our education / Education Minister following just wasted.

 Two days ago, I was entitled "nuclear regulatory Commission stuff I say" a and subsequently cited the words of Mencius, "says 50000 years ago off primary premises there is the nuclear regulatory Commission's etc, RoHS ichamon primary re production. Is I alone feel doubtful of the nuclear regulatory Commission said. The first is going to every nuclear plant have done construction: geological survey. It is clean with no geological problems at that time should be ruled a theory about earthquakes and geological such based on. Differ from conventional theory will overturn the decision put out is only possible. What if you so had told earthquake geology researchers immediately running the nuclear power companies and people ", and I said. And I of the nuclear regulatory Commission has "No Yes consultations are summarized in earthquakes and geology to demonstrate leadership on major issues pertaining to the fate of the nation, the significantly different from conventional theory article and achievements. Anyone encountering the knowledge difficult short terms in understanding is so 説. It is to us to demonstrate such a thing and included all the nuclear regulatory Commission in the Genko 5 shots, you proposed a new theory wants to please you reveal. We are not moving to claim a loss if you say it can't, shareholders of the power companies suffered by primary suspension stand for the nuclear regulatory Commission and will not ", said. Circumstances and I am quoted I mentioned yesterday in my blog why it would, like it is said. Many students antisocial, bullying etc. in and out of school why co-author with blog six years ago and the circumstances we continue to click on books (61) published a paper titled "did you know page" summary measures or take action to investigate the cause, and is listed on the blog home page or else about your new calendar below, allowing readers to follow. Even so, writing almost every day discuss about educational topics almost six years, posted a available anytime even ordered. Of course, our giving thesis written at that time, people's national private universities of the Ministry and I live in the city, County or City Board of education, education, etc. article. However, I have no nothing at all, no one involved in education from Education Ministry following. It is even though I write this article spent more than 30 years with his allowance. It is reluctant to do that, even spend my pocket money to self-published papers, leading up to today. Not if it is 書 article I learned. This where educators could write papers regarding issues such as bullying, from competitors without fail in comparison with me and co-author of the paper which is correct or of what the complainant made. It is feelings instead of I don't stand too or co-author of out in that case, we may have also not stand. The reason is from I can't believe people can't hear people talk like.
I would like to hear decent such as that following the problem happens why school education regarding people of the cause over the years, could not investigate the Education Minister said people of educational circles is wrong.
[Latest from Nikki]