Sunday, June 2, 2013

Home standby discharge.

Eye disease, so anyone away, can not but ask.
Hospitalized 4 / 15-day 5 / 29 (Wednesday). Forced discharge?
 
And, say ~ ~ are stay at home.

Radiotherapy was going in a direction not in initial treatment strategy is, and... continued here for relapse prevention, see what happens, six months from the radiation treatment to best--with now undergo radiation treatment discretion of the professor. Made up following radiotherapy waiting three weeks, Ward nurses ' long's better addressed in the consultation other departments, such as commuting, once discharged, please stay at home.
I have been told.
Because the various side-effects I'm out doctor had in hospital following radiation therapy as--and is what they say it was absolute power head free bed management is under pressure to teacher and trying to do or nothing to do with....
Following hospitalization 6 / 20, 6 / 21, then embarked on radiation therapy.
Completion is 7 / 4.
And to me a formal diagnosis, written medical records
 
"Graves ' ophthalmopathy" was.
Graves ' disease is worsening thyroid normal, some years, "graves ' ophthalmopathy" or to be the hormones were normal, thyroid normal in my case.

Say "antibodies" substances are wrong? seems had attacked yourself.
What she receives treatment say steroid pulses up drip large amounts of steroids, side effects, see things double "double vision", not healed up a bit too. And heal and suggest that it translated in not.
Having said that doesn't recur, recurring illness, risk would be 70 to 80 percent from 50 percent.
Lifetime but seems to be just one treatment, I'll keep. However, steroids, thanks to firmer compression face is clean.
It's salvation. Hospitalized at once, double-vision is what is healed and could leave the hospital I thought maybe death does not cure also may.
But don't get used. Or muscles of eyeball stunned during surgery or make at the very least, ones eyes will appear in order like after.

It is left with. It is sad.
Considering a lot of things, and soon will have tears.
Now steroids taken orally over time gradually, I reduced, but forgets to take this medicine will be no laughing matter.
Steroids are is why for bulk ingestion is that now my is 作出 is a material has cured himself and is made in the body if you become sick, such as.
Home also go ahead as possible, forget about drinking drugs, wearing a mask, it is.
Is not the steroid side effects-and now the disabilities of vibration round disaster ( Shenzhen ) and say there is.
 
This, and due to me?
Will receive some shaking out the limbs and stop the shakes in neurology, medicine, body groggy side effects.
... Good vibrations or flashy good ~ ~.
And... so you dog pilot was called heaven 5 / 2, during painful treatments.
Exactly, during treatment for intravenous steroid pulse was so her husband without talking nothing, told, cool third pulse is ended.
I couldn't stay near a hot damn shame....
Side effect of pulse goes up side effects of emotional instability, I took some medicine when he is ~ ~ such drugs also no effect.
But thanks for knowing about me and stay at home thus also can't do it Pro-KunIt might be handy to me care of me passed away. Thank you..
 

Pilot. ... Excuse me. I have become the dark story.
Writing about yourself ~ ~ ~.
But even hardly see this way connected to someone, I want to be. Want to go to all blogs. But I cannot see. I am sorry.
 

Have written about yourself.
 
 
 Your body just please take care everyone!
 
Still hands didn't tremble, I found time sneak--teacher "also-I woke feeling like tired! ~", and things had cooled under your eyes told me,. Starbucks is in the hospital. Go and buy a private vessel will pull 20 yen. My daughter bought the vessel. Pamphlet is going to buy fetch the envelopes to make your friends your letter.
Making a dress-up clothes as well as visit her grandson survived 20 envelopes from bear-.
 
Put the container of Starbucks shopping bags also sewn by scratchy. Visits to an eye clinic sometimes once a week, eyeshades... Favorites.
It just drops six... morning, noon and evening, before bedtime and unexpectedly busy.
Morning, since placing fifth, more than enough to 点: eye drops, takes about 40 minutes.
Ophthalmology teacher "from is 1 drops of eye drops is only firmly with eyes following should do it. Eye mask etc would you may be "-, and true because you say you saw go to shops under cum black big sell only. "Well now ~ ~!".
 
言 事 。 and say things.
Cushion in wash drip needles beautifully dude and a bandage was wound up when I was written by at the arm, also and use.
Bin, unlimited masks is put at the entrance of the hospital room, rubber, rubber mask reuse.
Tissues in one a beautiful use of eye drops, every time, and 1 book points to eye mask.... waiting time.
 
I liked my eyemask.
 
 
 

 ~ ~ ~ Oh, too much to write, 冷 eyes ~ ~ until little was reported.